Stronger. Smarter. Safer.
- Link policy
- The Team
- Armament Research, Development and Engineering Center
- Army Research Laboratory
- Aviation and Missile Research, Development and Engineering Center
- Communications-Electronic Research, Development and Engineering Center
- Edgewood Chemical Biological Center
- Natick Soldier Research, Development and Engineering Center
- Tank Automotive Research, Development and Engineering Center
Army Technology Magazine
Army Technology Magazine: Aviation
STRENGTH OF THE NATION
- Army science advisors review technology priorities March 26, 2015
- Army completes second test firing of Multi-Mission Launcher program March 23, 2015
- Duke researcher to help shape Army S&T investments March 20, 2015
- First unit fields Apache-Shadow combo March 20, 2015
- Aviation and missile scientist selected as 2015 AHS Technical Fellow Award March 19, 2015
- Commentary: Army researchers seek future aviation gains March 19, 2015
- Combat rations database allows Soldiers to learn about meals, ready-to-eat nutrition March 19, 2015
- Aviation and missile team selected for vertical flight research award March 18, 2015
- Army science advisor discusses technology issues at Lightning Forge March 18, 2015
- Army's largest technical library collaborates to define its 21st century future March 17, 2015
- Future of Army Aviation Research: Q&A with lead researcher March 16, 2015
- RDECOM command sergeant major retires after 30 years of service March 13, 2015
- Future of Army Aviation: Q&A with AMCOM leader March 12, 2015
- RDECOM welcomes new command sergeant major March 12, 2015
- Army researchers design better protective gear March 11, 2015
- TARDEC Event Calendar March 11, 2015
- Aerial resupply lands on ground troops March 10, 2015
- Army's new 'extreme batteries' research center taps local experts March 10, 2015
- MAFIA provides precision targeting March 10, 2015
- New training system helps defend against ground-fired missiles March 9, 2015
Army STEM program manager wins leadership awardABERDEEN PROVING GROUND, Md. (Feb. 27, 2015) -- A former U.S. Marine has found a new way to serve his country -- by inspiring students to pursue careers in science, technology, engineering and mathematics. Read more ...
Congressman sees, touts innovation and change at Army’s Benet LaboratoriesWATERVLIET ARSENAL, N.Y. -- The Army's Benét Laboratories leveraged an opportunity to tout the current state of U.S. Army weapons research and design to Congressman Paul Tonko (D-NY). Tonko, who was selected earlier this month to serve on the House Committee on Science, Space and Technology, visited the Watervliet Arsenal in an effort to learn more about the Army's efforts in additive manufacturing. Read more ...
Event highlights entry-level, 3-D scanningPICATINNY ARSENAL, N.J. (Dec. 10, 2014) --Army Researchers are taking advantage of professional development sessions to advance knowledge. Read more ...
Natick leads aerial delivery joint team of the year projectNATICK, Mass. (Feb. 23, 2015) -- The High Speed Container Delivery System Joint Capability Technology Demonstration, or HSCDS JCTD, Team has been chosen by the Office of the Secretary of Defense, or OSD, for the 2014 JCTD Team of the Year award. Read more ...
‘Civilians Down Range’ group to improve deployments for civiliansPICATINNY ARSENAL, N.J. (February 20, 2015)--Deployment is a familiar word within the military environment. Usually, it is associated with active duty Soldiers, but more than 70 civilians have deployed in support of Soldiers since 2007 from Picatinny Arsenal's Armament Research, Development and Engineering Center, or ARDEC. Read more ...
STEM education is critical to the nation, RDECOM leader tells chamberHAVRE DE GRACE, Md. (Feb. 20, 2015) -- Encouraging young students to pursue careers in science and engineering is vital to national defense and the economy, a U.S. Army leader told about 100 people at the Harford County Chamber of Commerce luncheon Feb. 19. Read more ...
Army selects AMRDEC engineer for Senior Executive ServiceREDSTONE ARSENAL, Ala. (Feb. 19, 2015) -- The U.S. Army selected a new senior executive for weapons development and integration. The Army's Senior Executive Service welcomes Dr. Juanita M. Harris as director for the U.S. Army Aviation and Missile Research, Development and Engineering Center's Weapons Development and Integration Directorate at Redstone Arsenal. Her new role is effective Feb. 22. Read more ...
NASA test fires new rocket with Army-developed igniter motorREDSTONE ARSENAL, Ala. (Feb. 19, 2015) -- When the NASA Marshall Space Flight Center test fired the Peregrine rocket, Feb. 10, members of the local Army research and development community watched with great interest. The igniter motor for the NASA Peregrine was developed and characterized by U.S. Army Aviation and Missile Research, Development and Engineering Center, or AMRDEC, engineers in a unique collaborative effort between the two agencies. Read more ...
RDECOM commanding general visits NatickNATICK, Mass. (Feb. 17, 2015) -- Senior leaders from the Army's science and technology community gathered Feb. 11-12 here. Major General John F. Wharton, commanding general of the Research, Development and Engineering Command, visited the Natick Soldier Research, Development and Engineering Center. The center is part of RDECOM, which serves the joint warfighter through integrated research, development and engineering solutions. Wharton's leadership extends to more than 14,000 researchers, engineers and support personnel command-wide. Read more ...
RDECOM Strategic Plan