- Link policy
- The Team
- Armament Research, Development and Engineering Center
- Army Research Laboratory
- Aviation and Missile Research, Development and Engineering Center
- Communications-Electronic Research, Development and Engineering Center
- Edgewood Chemical Biological Center
- Natick Soldier Research, Development and Engineering Center
- Tank Automotive Research, Development and Engineering Center
Archive for November 6th, 2012
REDSTONE ARSENAL, Ala. — Fifty-two Soldiers convened Nov. 5 in northern Alabama for a week of professional development and the opportunity to learn about the nation’s leading Army installation for aviation and missile research, development and testing.
The noncommissioned officers of the U.S. Army Research, Development and Engineering Command will complete a physical fitness test and receive briefings, training, and facility and capability tours. They will conclude this session of NCO Professional Development with a tour of Stones River National Battlefield in Murfreesboro, Tenn., a Civil War historic site.
Soldiers are stationed at each of the RDECOM’s seven research, development and engineering centers across the country. They provide technical and operational input to the RDECs where they are assigned.